Image embed confusion

Cat M

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with displaying images within a post. It seems to work when I am replying to a new post, but when creating a new post (I want to do an NUD), problems arise. Image cuts off. Or I get a error message.

That looks great. Can you help the rest of us embedding full size photos. All I keep getting are thumbnail size photos however hard I try. Thanks in advance.

I put the images on Photobucket and used the copied IMG tag and pasted it into the post. Is that what you're doing?

I have not been able to post an NUD thread because I keep getting various Forbidden errors.

I dont use an image host and upload direct from my device. This seems to be the issue on my part for whatever reason.

It seems that if you want the picture to appear full size within the post, you have to use a host. I found that info buried in a help post somewhere.

Yes. Thanks. I'll be looking into that.

Yes, you must use a host with a web address to have a full size image. I pay for an unlimited web hosting service so I link to my own web site. The forbidden and time out errors are also happening more often lately.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom