Five Foot Two.. again ???

Cyril

Reaction score
The doctor said my back is really hurt and needs to rest..

That being said i took myself to the country side and recorded something simple and that i know by heart, so i dont work too much !!!

Dont be too hard on the video synchronisation, i'm using iMovie for iPad and a $60 fake GoPro cam...

And here we go for the 2,456,197,348th Five Foot Two cover in ukulele history !

Enjoy !

Lovely. I play this song regularly, but I do not remotely sound like this. Thank you.

Great job Cyril. I had major surgery on my lower spine many years ago because I didn’t look after my back post injury, and as a result, to this very day I’m held together by metal rods. So don’t push yourself too hard and let your back recover.
Keep making music though mate ‘cos you’re obviously great at doing it!

Thanks a lot Laurie, i confess the iReal Pro made backing track provides some good inspiration

Great job Cyril. I had major surgery on my lower spine many years ago because I didn’t look after my back post injury, and as a result, to this very day I’m held together by metal rods. So don’t push yourself too hard and let your back recover.
Keep making music though mate ‘cos you’re obviously great at doing it!

Thanks Dave !
I’m a long time snowboarder, and above all a true skateboarder still hitting curbs at 50 yo... So im used to spine troubles lol.

Thanks Brenda !
I discovered this song thank to ukulele, and it's always the first one i play when i'm randomly asked to play a song :)

Top Bottom