Black Magic Woman - Solo Ukulele with looper!

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score

Black magic Woman based on the Santana version. Recorded live with a looper switched in after the introduction to record and play back the chords. The Solo playing is based loosely around the Santana solo in his recording from the Abraxas album! Played on an Ohana TK35G Tenor ukulele with low G tuning through a TC electronic ditto looper and yamaha THR5A amplifier. I hope you all enjoy!
Mike

Great stuff once again young Mike! Watched and enjoyed in awe!

What fun - you just need a Mesa Boogie! Nice that you are using a TC Electronics, I have always had good luck with their products. Great to hear you play as always, Mike.

Beautiful. Thank you.

Sweeeet! Definitely memory-inducing. Really well done, Mike. Thanks!
Jan D

Great stuff once again young Mike! Watched and enjoyed in awe!

so much soul in this Mike. lovely stuff mate.

Magical...

What fun - you just need a Mesa Boogie! Nice that you are using a TC Electronics, I have always had good luck with their products. Great to hear you play as always, Mike.

Beautiful. Thank you.

Loopers are such good friends !
You seem to get along very well with yours !!!

Good stuff !

Sweeeet! Definitely memory-inducing. Really well done, Mike. Thanks!
Jan D

Thank you all for your kind comments. I would recommend everybody having a looper pedal if they have a pickup on their Ukulele. They must be one of the best practice tools available!
Mike

I agree with Brenda some more Santana would be great. Maybe Europa?

I love Santana! Thank you for sharing your beatiful playing with us:)

I agree with Brenda some more Santana would be great. Maybe Europa?

Hi Laurence.......Not Ukulele but I did a version on Lap steel guitar a year or so ago!

Hope the Ukulele police are OK with this!
Mike

excellent rendition loved it

Very well done.
I used to know a Santana tribute guitarist, and he was no better than this!

Hi Laurence.......Not Ukulele but I did a version on Lap steel guitar a year or so ago!

Hope the Ukulele police are OK with this!
Mike

I think I hear sirens...
That was special Mike, with all that great Santana phrasing in there as well. I STILL think it would sound great on ukulele!

I love Santana! Thank you for sharing your beatiful playing with us:)

Thank you TobyDog.........Santana was a great influence on me.........I must have played most of his early stuff!

excellent rendition loved it

Thank you Kaizersoza!

Very well done.
I used to know a Santana tribute guitarist, and he was no better than this!

Thats a nice tribute in itself Nickie...... Thank you!

I think I hear sirens...
That was special Mike, with all that great Santana phrasing in there as well. I STILL think it would sound great on ukulele!

Thank you Laurence......I always appreciate your comments........ You have got me thinking!

Mike

Top Bottom