RC-ST-Laminate concert

M3Ukulele

Reaction score
Daniel Ho and Romero Creations have a new starter pack out. The all mahogany laminate is a concert scale, tenor body all in the soprano overall length. Ultimate travel Uke? Looks great. Sounds great. Of course they have had all solid versions out for awhile. MSRP $299.
For the laminate. What surprised me is how good the all laminate sounded. Anybody play one yet?

Is this the replacement to solid top/laminate that they just stopped getting made?

I wonder if TT version all laminate will be coming out?

I’m certainly curious how this form factor feels playing both solid or the new all laminate. On the video Daniel or Pepe says high quality laminate. I like the idea of this. My TT solid top /laminate is great.

Look good. Interested in any comment or users who have played all solid or this new all laminate.

Something about the shape of TT line has me picking mine up all the time. It just feels good and sounds good

I have the all solid body version, and if the laminate comes close, that's a steal.

I had, briefly, the soprano solid top version of the TT and sent it back. I don't know how it got through quality control in manufacturing and retail. Must have been bad days on both ends.

Elderly recently had the all laminate version of the Romero Creations ST available for $269 USD, but they were sold out quickly. This version comes in a box with all kinds of starter stuff and stickers. Nevertheless, for an all laminate I have to say that I find the price to be too high.

Well $269 is better than $299 and you might have a pout, but I’m interested in how they sound, the all laminate and feel playing. I love my TT solid top so much, I’m sure a all Solid is in the future. I’d just like to try all solid.

On the all laminate, I’m curious. Daniel makes this Uke sound really good. I’m sure an all solid would be cool. My TT I’ve travelled with and it was east. Curious about RC-ST fretboard in my hands playing. Of course the size would be easy to travel with. On some occasions it might be the ticket.

Also , wonder if all laminate TT in mahogany coming?

Anyways, thanks for reply, still looking for comments on how the ST feels playing in players hands

Daniel Ho could make any uke sound good. I think hearing a "regular" player playing it would give a more realistic idea of its sound.

Agreed. LOL. Maybe some you tube videos will show up. I’m sure more info and comments will surface on these as they get out in players hands. The same could be said for HMS with Cory and all the great players they have demonstrating ukes.

I hear you availability seems to be biggest issue. I like RC instruments , just a little hard to get. I hope they can get more out and wish them success

Agreed. LOL. Maybe some you tube videos will show up. I’m sure more info and comments will surface on these as they get out in players hands. The same could be said for HMS with Cory and all the great players they have demonstrating ukes.

Yeah, totally agree. I'll bet many people have bought ukes from them thinking it would make them play that good! If only!!

Top Bottom