FS: aNueNue Moon Bird Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the concert model and it's very cool, but wow your soprano sounds great! Good luck with the sale. I doubt it will last long.

This beauty is still available.

Incidentally, I did some searching today, and couldn’t find any other soprano Moon Birds being offered anywhere near this price. :)

This beauty is still available.

Incidentally, I did some searching today, and couldn’t find any other soprano Moon Birds being offered anywhere near this price. :)

Don't forget, no sales tax if purchased on UU.

Just realized, since I’m going to be losing money on Reverb/eBay for using their platform’s “bump” advertising, I should offer a reduced price here to match what I can expect on those sites after the fees.

So, last price drop, for UU only: $950.

This includes free USPS 2-Day Priority shipping within the US (including AK, HI, and territories), original blue leather hardshell locking case, an Oasis humidifier, and a 3-day return policy. Oh, and did I mention I pay the PayPal fees?

I’m likely going to remove this listing if it is still not sold after the weekend, so don’t miss out!

If I played soprano, I'd have snapped this one up, especially at this price. The concert size is great, and the sound sample of the soprano sounded even better, I think.
I'm really surprised that no one has grabbed this one yet.

How in the world has this not been swooped up? Where are the soprano heads, this is an amazing instrument that is difficult to find!

I’m tired of bumping this, so pulling the listing.

If you were interested in this little Moon Bird...all I can say is “shoulda, coulda, woulda”. :shaka:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom