Kanilea k1-T Tenor & Oahu hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Ukulele is used but it is in very good condition! Have always maintained proper humidity levels. The case is also in excellent condition. Both have been babied and have never left the house or the comfort of my sofa when playing! Hate to see this go as it is such a sweet instrument but I did a bit of buying this month and it needs to go.

Pictures can be seen in my album.
The pictures look like the instrument may have scratches; that is just glare. This thing is nice!! I will email additional pictures if you are interested and provide me an email address.

$725 shipped Paypal

https://photos.app.goo.gl/V4rmfZXhxdG5VqTcA

Last edited:
I will vouch that Jon LOVED the way this one sounds and plays. I'm surprised he's selling it..

Great looking KOA. Good luck with sale. Tempted but retiring and moving. I have to ship in mail two tenors as it is as vehicles are full LOL. That is a really stunning piece of KOA. Hard case two. It’s a Kanilea... it will sound good for sure.

Yeah I think this one looks very nice. Condition of both uke and case are excellent and whoever buys it will be pleased. I certainly understand slimming down on instruments! Story of my life!! Haha

Yes, John, get Jon's Kanilea! You know you want it. And you know I want it, too. Save me from myself.

Is that a Super Tenor - wider lower bout with 17" scale? Thanks

This is a great price folks. New ones are over $1050.

They sound great too. If I didn't already own two K-1Ts, I'd jump at it.

No, it's "just" a gem! Good luck with the sale. I thought, like a vampire, it'd be gone by morning! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom