Another Timms on eBay

Another Timms on eBay, this time being resold by the original owner. "As new, never used", but then they slip in that they've installed a strap button. Immaculate, apart from the fact they drilled a hole into the end block :LOL:

Auction site Timms
Looks like they changed the strings, as well. Why buy a Timms, alter it, but never play it? Strange.

Reactions: EDW
Another Timms on eBay, this time being resold by the original owner. "As new, never used", but then they slip in that they've installed a strap button. Immaculate, apart from the fact they drilled a hole into the end block :LOL:

Auction site Timms

Hehe maybe he added a strap button but never used it! I think it makes sense to sell it as used and have the buyer be pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

Auction site Timms
I also like that the seller specifies "either Honduran or Cuban mahogany". Not that I could personally tell the difference, but I might have just stuck with "mahogany". Still a beautiful instrument. He also says UK bidders only, so I guess I'm out.

Not on eBay but so much nicer!!

Not on eBay but so much nicer!!
Must be such a treat for Ken to see something he's built in the hands of the masters!

Ken’s new body shape uke is now live!!
Wow, looks like it's made of butter cream. I really like the new shape... Makes you want to reach out and touch it, that finish is sublime. Wonder if there's a Timms baritone somewhere in the future???

Wow, looks like it's made of butter cream. I really like the new shape... Makes you want to reach out and touch it, that finish is sublime. Wonder if there's a Timms baritone somewhere in the future???
Wow! And it certainly shows well against that striped cloth.

I never looked at a Timms specs before. Are they all built with a bolt-on neck???

Top Bottom