Another Timms on eBay

I already own 2 Timms (mahogany and Koa) but I'm still dying to try one of these.
Dammit! :mad:

I already own 2 Timms (mahogany and Koa) but I'm still dying to try one of these.
Dammit! :mad:
I know the feeling, I had a Ken Timms and then he made the Cuban Mahogany and I got one of those and then I saw one going for a lot less during a bid and got that and then he put a 17 inch one and I got that :p
I missed the 17 fret Koa..
any how.. I traded one of those in while buying my Collings and it is up for sale and is a great price for essentially a new Ken Timms and it also has Gotoh UPT (I upgraded the tuners)
https://shop.gryphonstrings.com/products/2019-soprano-ken-timms-ukulele-style-0-57226

If I ever decide to buy a Timms, I’ll hope he posts one with a “buy it now” option (as this one has) and just say, Take my money.

Interesting...I noticed that the most recent Timms on eBay has standard looking tuners, not the ones he usually trims down to look like tulip or keystone shape. I wonder why?

Timms tuners 3.jpg
Timms tuners.jpg

Did I read that today is Ken Timms's eightieth birthday? Hopefully this uke will bring in a good price to warm the old fella's heart!

All the best, Young Ken, from Old John Colter!

Hey, that would be cool if my favourite luthier shares a birthday with me! Mind you, a few decades ahead. Maybe I should buy myself a birthday gift. Haha, I wish.

Top Bottom