Another Timms on eBay

Just saw that myself! Stunning! Wish someone would buy one of my current "For Sale" ukes or TRADE for this beauty!

Mahalo!

I don't see a Buy It Now price - just bids invited. It looks wonderful!

John Colter

Why would you do that, KT? Let's have a bidding war! I'm in need of a little excitement.:eek:

John Colter

And after all that, it sold at the BIN price -£600. Someone got a real beauty.

John Colter

Since I started this thread, I'm going to be closing it. It's almost worthless because there's no way of knowing if there really is a new Timms on eBay. I posted this almost a year ago, and many new Timms have come and gone, but there have also been lots of comments that have nothing to do with a new Timms on eBay.

What I mean is - if you see a new post on this thread, it doesn't mean that there is a new Timms available. If someone does see one available on eBay, he should begin a thread for that.

On the other hand, it doesn't look like I can close it. Maybe that applies only to items for sale???

Yes, please close this thread. It only fuels my UAS. :D

Just kidding. I've enjoyed this thread every time there's a new post in it. Either I get to check out the newest Timms uke on sale or discuss about his ukes. I prefer people post about his new ukes here rather than making a new thread every time there's a new one available.

Top Bottom