Site glitch

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi,

If I make a post, and someone responds to it, I get an email notification that they have responded containing a transcript of what they’ve said.
But then when I visit the thread here on the UU site, there is no sign of their response. This is happening a lot.

The people who responded are often wrongly told by the site that they are blacklisted so weren’t being allowed to post their response (which I suppose explains why it’s not appearing on the thread), but I still get the email notification from the site that they HAVE made it! (Am I explaining this problem coherently? lol)

This problem is being experienced by many and has been going on for some time. The UU site is a great and wonderful resource for everyone here, but it being a little tarnished by this long standing gremlin in the system. lol

Is it possible someone at the top and in the know could look into it for us please?

Last edited:
Hi,

If I make a post, and someone responds to it, I get an email notification that they have responded containing a transcript of what they’ve said.
But then when I visit the thread here on the UU site, there is no sign of their response. This is happening a lot.

The people who responded are often wrongly told by the site that they are blacklisted so weren’t being allowed to post their response (which I suppose explains why it’s not appearing on the thread), but I still get the email notification from the site that they HAVE made it! (Am I explaining this problem coherently? lol)

This problem is being experienced by many and has been going on for some time. The UU site is a great and wonderful resource for everyone here, but it being a little tarnished by this long standing gremlin in the system. lol

Is it possible someone at the top and in the know could look into it for us please?

Faced same problem in past

Top Bottom