Thread: Site glitch

Default Site glitch

Hi,

If I make a post, and someone responds to it, I get an email notification that they have responded containing a transcript of what they’ve said.
    But then when I visit the thread here on the UU site, there is no sign of their response. This is happening a lot.

The people who responded are often wrongly told by the site that they are blacklisted so weren’t being allowed to post their response (which I suppose explains why it’s not appearing on the thread), but I still get the email notification from the site that they HAVE made it! (Am I explaining this problem coherently? lol)

This problem is being experienced by many and has been going on for some time. The UU site is a great and wonderful resource for everyone here, but it being a little tarnished by this long standing gremlin in the system. lol

Is it possible someone at the top and in the know could look into it for us please?
    Last edited by S11LKO; 06-12-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

* GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

* UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

* OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    Hi,

If I make a post, and someone responds to it, I get an email notification that they have responded containing a transcript of what they’ve said.
    But then when I visit the thread here on the UU site, there is no sign of their response. This is happening a lot.

The people who responded are often wrongly told by the site that they are blacklisted so weren’t being allowed to post their response (which I suppose explains why it’s not appearing on the thread), but I still get the email notification from the site that they HAVE made it! (Am I explaining this problem coherently? lol)

This problem is being experienced by many and has been going on for some time. The UU site is a great and wonderful resource for everyone here, but it being a little tarnished by this long standing gremlin in the system. lol

Is it possible someone at the top and in the know could look into it for us please?
    Faced same problem in past

Quote Originally Posted by dragontattoo View Post
    Faced same problem in past
    Hope I'm not speaking too soon, but for ME it's been working as should since about a week or so after I made this post. X
    Luv n stuff, Dave

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

* GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

* UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

* OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

Thread Information