Season 383: Summer Rites

Sorry I wasn't able to get a song in this week Geoff. I was working on a song, but kind of ran out of time due to a very hectic schedule this week. I'm probably too picky when it comes to putting lyrics out there, whereas I can make music without giving it much thought ~ I've enjoyed listening to others work this week though!

Here are a few memories of mine from five summers throughout my life, brought to mind and set to music for y'all.

Thank you, Geoff, and thank you to every Seasonista sharing their music this week <3

Season 383 is now well and truly over.

Thanks to everyone who contributed their original songs for the season. Especially well done to those who contributed their first original.

There have been some super originals and I'll try and get a wrap done soon. First I need to listen to and comment on the last couple of entries. Meantime, how about contributing some Wilco songs for Season 384.

Great idea for a Season Geoff. Am hoping to get round to listening to some entries at some point. So busy this week I’ll be lucky to get something done for Andy’s season, but that’s how it goes sometimes.

I've caught up with my comments now and we've had originals about summer covering a range of moods from cheerful to sad, from enjoying the warmer weather to bemoaning the oppressive heat. Given the nature of the challenge, not as many entries as usual but they've certainly made up for it in quality.

S383 Wrap

Here's the wrap for Season 383. No prizes. I enjoyed all your videos and I've put together a compilation of about 10 seconds from each of your videos. I hope you enjoy it and it gives you a flavour if you've not yet had the opportunity to listen to any of the songs submitted during the week. Even though you would have needed time to write your songs, there were still over 30 entries this week. I thought that was pretty good.

Top Bottom