Anyone have an extra UPTL tuner?

bratsche

Reaction score
*** Edited to add - I have ordered 5 tuners from Hawaii Music Supply through Veronica. Thanks again to hawaii 50 for the excellent tip. ($75 shipped - much less than ordering them from Japan!) So I no longer need one! :)

I was wondering if anyone has a leftover UPTL from an upgrade you did on an irregular string count instrument? I'm interested in one with some variety of black button. I'd buy myself a regular set of four online to match, if someone had a fifth they'd sell me for the right price, rather than having to special order 5 from Japan... Let me know! Thanks!

bratsche

Last edited:
Hi, bratche!

I have 12 for free for you. They are not UPT but UPTL.

Last edited:
That's very generous of you, yahalele, but if you have 12 you don't need, I think you should give them away (or even sell them) as 3 complete sets. Someone would be glad to get them, I'm sure! I'm just looking for a single black-button tuner... but thanks for the offer!

bratsche

Thank you for the tip, hawaii 50, I have emailed her just now to ask if I can buy 5 from them, rather than 4. I was asking around here for a single one because it's easy to order sets of 4 from lots of places, but I have none right now and need 5 for a build I'm getting done.

bratsche

That's very generous of you, yahalele, but if you have 12 you don't need, I think you should give them away (or even sell them) as 3 complete sets. Someone would be glad to get them, I'm sure! I'm just looking for a single black-button tuner... but thanks for the offer!

bratsche

OK, I 've received pms for three complete sets. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom