FS: Koaloha Opio KTO-10S Tenor (Spruce Top)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD.
Editing Thread as this was erroneously listed as a tenor, when it is fact a concert. I am rather embarassed about that, I don't know where my brain was at. I am very glad someone noticed!

I bought this Koaloha Opio Concert spruce top as a birthday gift for a relative that loved the sound of my Spruce top tenor ukulele. Unfortunately, she decided she would rather have a differebt ukulele, so this one has to go.

Date stamp is December 2016. We purchased it used, and it does have some light wear/scuffs (probaly mostly from strumming or string changes, on the top and on the headstock). Nothing too visible unless you look closely. I tried to photograph them but they didn't really show up well.

Currently strung re-entrant with Worth Brown strings. Has a strap button on the tail. Includes Koaloha gig bag.

Last edited:
That really really looks like a concert and not a tenor. A tenor headstock is larger and wider. A tenor has sealed geared tuners, a concert has the friction tuners pictured here. This body has the narrow upper bout of a concert. I owned two Koaloha concerts so I am use to what they look like

Last edited:
Want it, if not taken already!
PM sent.

Last edited:
Tracie, if you don’t get it, I’ll take it!

Nice to know, Chris, since you are local and you know I cycle through ukes in the larger sizes. :)

EDIT x2: I just counted frets and this does indeed look like a concert. If this is the case, I'm going to pass. Maybe Chris wants it!

Last edited:
If the previous person doesn't want it because it's a concert, I'll take it. PM me

Apologies for listing this incorrectly as Tenor when it is in fact a concert. I am a bit horrified by making such a bad mistake in the posting. I'll respond to the PMs regarding interest in it as a cocnert.

Last edited:
Apologies for listing this incorrectly as Tenor when it is in fact a concert. I am a bit horrified by making such a bad mistake in the posting. I'll respond to the PMs regarding interest in it as a cocnert.

No problem, Shanmoon. It's still a good deal, and I know Chris is thrilled. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom