From Newcastle, UK

Cq11

Reaction score
Hello there, I signed up because I had a question about a ukulele and it was answered quickly so thank you for that. So I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm new to the world of the ukulele. I always wanted to try one and recently I've had to stop working due to being unwell with heart failure. I'm quite young mid 30s and was working as a fitness instructor so was always active and being stuck at home was driving me crazy and I ended up spotting a ukulele in a charity shop window for £10 haha since then I've been hooked and I'm looking to buy my 3rd ukulele which will be a tenor, I started with a saprano then got a concert so seems like a logical thing to go for a tenor now? Haha anyway I'm sure this site will come in handy so thanks everybody.

Welcome canny lad from over the Pennines.

Sorry about your health problems, it sucks being unwell and must be even worst for you having done the job you did.

Enjoy your uke time, btw do look for uke groups near you as one could be very helpful for your learning there is one in the Library up there in Gods own country or if the group is not functioning the Library should have details of others.

Top Bottom