Joe Cocker and the Beatles

yahalele

Reaction score
I don't think that this chord is relevant for ukulele. The only version I ever play and I have no idea if it's closer to the Beatles or Cocker is in F from beatlesite.info. Works great for my voice and I love the ending sequence.

I don't think that this chord is relevant for ukulele. The only version I ever play and I have no idea if it's closer to the Beatles or Cocker is in F from beatlesite.info. Works

The original take is key of A. I can not sing on A. I use capo 5 and make the key D. Capo 5 is same as ukulele (see the photo below). This is the recording of rubber soul.

The original take is key of A. I can not sing on A. I use capo 5 and make the key D. Capo 5 is same as ukulele (see the photo below). This is the recording of rubber soul.

On an uke capo on 5 makes things pretty tight particularly with a soprano. But then you can play a C5 shape to get that G-chord sound equivalent. You can get the same effect without capo by playing a regular G chord but moving the pinky to 5th fret on A string and playing a D instead of B.

Top Bottom