Kiwaya Kts4 and Romero Grand Concert For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
I have for sale a Romero Grand Romero Concert and a Kiwaya Kts4 Soprano for sale. I’m asking $700 for both shipped or 300 plus shipping for the Kiwaya and 400 plus shipping for the Romero shipped.

The Romero Concert is in mint condition. It has been played very little. It is one of three that were built for the 2019 Winter NAMM show. These are not out yet but when they do come out they will go for around 650. I bought this from Mike McQueen in February of this year.

If interested shoot me an email at cmus1951@gmail.com and I will send pics and answer any questions

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the KTS-4 have a rosewood or ebony fingerboard? What kind of condition is it in?

Thanks,

Ryan

Email sent for pictures of the KTS-4.

Kiwaya KTS4 - Sale Pending

Romero Creations Concert Mahogany still available

Shoot me an email and I will send pics. Cmus1951@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiwaya KTS 4 sold

I still have the Romero Creations Concert Mahogany. 400 shipped. This is one of three that was built for 2019 Winter NAMM Show. It is in like new mint condition. This ukulele is very balanced all the way up fretboard. It has impeccable intonation, very easy to play and I believe has a radius fretboard. I’m not sure of that but it plays like it is radiused. The bridge is compensated for near perfect intonation. Email me fo pics. Cmus1951@gmail.com.

I sent an email requesting pictures of the Romero if it's still available. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom