Lucifer Sam (Pink Floyd cover)

Brilliant Colin! Loved every second. Very talented matey. Well done.

Terrific cover, and great kitties!

Thanks so much, Dave and Rick!

Yes, Emerson, the kitty playing the lead role of Lucifer Sam, is actually a Snowshoe (rather than a “Siam cat”), and his brother Lake briefly appears as “Jennifer Gentle” - they’re both domesticated from a feral litter.

Just thought I'd come back and say 'Thanks a blooming' bunch buddy!'.
I can't get the bloody guitar run down riff out of my head now - I've been humming it all day!!! GRR!!! lololol
Seriously though, quite an addictive performance. I've had to come back and listen to it again a few times during today.
I'm off to listen to the original now. x

Aw thanks so much Dave! Yes it’s quite an addictive riff - reminds me of a 60s TV secret agent or detective theme!

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel - really enjoyed I’ll See You In My Dreams (once saw Joe Brown perform it live), beautiful rendition of Your Song, and delighted to find the Bernard Cribbins’ Hole In The Ground cover!

Aw thanks so much Dave! Yes it’s quite an addictive riff - reminds me of a 60s TV secret agent or detective theme!

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel - really enjoyed I’ll See You In My Dreams (once saw Joe Brown perform it live), beautiful rendition of Your Song, and delighted to find the Bernard Cribbins’ Hole In The Ground cover!

Ah, thanks mate. I'm afraid I have VERY diverse interests in music, so you'll find all kinds there now AND arriving in future. It just all gives me lots of fun in my old age!.

Top Bottom