Martin 2 tenor ukulele mahogany style 2 ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFN

Reaction score
To make a long story short I am selling this brand new ukulele to buy an instrument that I have wanted for quite a while. And I want to limit my stock to four ukuleles. This ukulele was purchased new from Elderly Instruments on 5/8/2019. My impetuous buying habits will be your gain.

This is an all mahogany instrument with a beautiful rosewood fretboard and bridge. Check the Martin website for all the specs. I installed two strap buttons and Freemont Black Line Low G strings. It sounds wonderful. Made in the USA, serial # 2272086.

I paid $1,599.00 for this on 5/8/2019, it's yours for $1,350.00. Includes black hard case and shipping to CONUSA.
IMG_0505.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0513.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0514.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROP:

If you are interested in upgrading to a really fine instrument here is a great deal for you. I am lowering the price to $1,275.00 Remember this includes a brand new hard tenor case and two strap buttons and shipping to the CONUSA.

PRICE DROP:

This is a great buy, 4th of July price reduction, $1,199.00 with brand new hard case and shipping to the CONUSA. This sells for $1,599.00 when they are available. This beautiful ukulele is in brand new like condition.

nice looking uke! good luck with the sale. Mighty tempting...

Last edited:
Hi
PM sent

PRICE DROP:

I am lowering the price of this beautiful instrument to $1099.00 That is a $500.00 discount off of the going price. Shipping is included and your choice of case, either a hard side or the Martin gig bag. As stated above, I installed two strap buttons and Fremont Low G Black Lines.

Surprised this Martin Mahogony Tenor 2 is still here especially at this price. They have smooth, fast necks, lovely full sound, and long sustain. If I didn't already have one, I'd spring for this one. Classic Martin style. Unfortunately Mahogony ukes are often under appreciated. Best wishes with the sale, someone will be getting a great Uke at a bargain price.

Surprised this Martin Mahogony Tenor 2 is still here especially at this price. They have smooth, fast necks, lovely full sound, and long sustain. If I didn't already have one, I'd spring for this one. Classic Martin style. Unfortunately Mahogony ukes are often under appreciated. Best wishes with the sale, someone will be getting a great Uke at a bargain price.

Thank You for the kind words Maiden Uke. I'm a little surprised myself that it is still around. Worst case scenario, I have another outstanding ukulele.

Man, I am staggered that this hasn't sold. I have a Martin T1 IZ tenor and I find myself playing it quite often. It's loud, has a fast neck, and it's got tons of resonance. Sounds good too! So, I have to think yours is a real winner as well.

If yu don't get any bites, you might try the Martin Ukulele Facebook Group and see where they list their Martins that are for sale. You'll have to join first...

Man, I am staggered that this hasn't sold. I have a Martin T1 IZ tenor and I find myself playing it quite often. It's loud, has a fast neck, and it's got tons of resonance. Sounds good too! So, I have to think yours is a real winner as well.

If yu don't get any bites, you might try the Martin Ukulele Facebook Group and see where they list their Martins that are for sale. You'll have to join first...

Thank You Kenn for the advice, I will take a look at that group.

JJFN, this model has also recently been discontinued by Martin, so that alone should make this a very desirable item.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom