Help IDing the maker

YogiTom

Reaction score
Saw this listed on Craigslist, but I’m not familiar with the maker, and the listing doesn’t say/seller hasn’t responded.

A338E148-AB5E-4E36-B70D-78F64E43FB07.jpg

Any ideas?

I get a forbidden message thinking it is spam, so I can't post a link to eBay.

Just go into eBay and search Chihiro Ukulele and all your questions will be answered.

John

That is a cool looking logo. I went into eBay and did find it via eBay search as John suggested, but when I google Chihiro ukulele, outside of eBay, I get nothing.

Just go into eBay and search Chihiro Ukulele and all your questions will be answered.
I haven't completely articulated my "UAS filter" , but one of the rules is that if you're trying to sell me a uke and the only technical spec you care to share with me is the overall length (an almost completely meaningless measurement), then I almost immediately move on as you clearly have no clue about ukes.

when I google Chihiro ukulele, outside of eBay, I get nothing.
and that's another one of the rules.

Next! :rulez:

Last edited:
I haven't completely articulated by "UAS filter" , but one of the rules is that if you're trying to sell me a uke and the only technical spec you care to share with me is the overall length (an almost completely meaningless measurement), then I almost immediately move on as you clearly have no clue about

I think my point is that it is a generic imported uke and the name has absolutely no significance. The next batch will probably be called something else. I imagine for a slight up-charge you could get JH put on the headstock and Jim Hanks Custom on the label. Decades from now someone will ask if anyone is familiar with a Jim Hanks Custom ukulele and there will be 5 pages of inputs trying to guess the back-story.

John

I think my point is that it is a generic imported uke and the name has absolutely no significance. The next batch will probably be called something else.
Agreed - and that's another reason for it to not pass my filter. :p

I imagine for a slight up-charge you could get JH put on the headstock and Jim Hanks Custom on the label. Decades from now someone will ask if anyone is familiar with a Jim Hanks Custom ukulele and there will be 5 pages of inputs trying to guess the back-story.
That's almost worth the price of admission - but not quite
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom