What I do when I am not playing a ukulele

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Very nice, but I would have liked to seen a final selfie of you walking away safely. When I'm not playing, I'm at my computer designing the next bass uke mod I'm going to do.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Neat, airpark living just the job for an airhead.

I certainly miss flying, and especially loved the sideways landing, usually it put the passengers in white knuckle mode.

I do absolutely nothing...and/or...whatever the H-E Double Hockey Sticks I want!!!

I play with my "big boy toys"...2160.jpeg20210213_145639.jpg

I attend gym and do weightlifting. It's a second thing after ukulele, making me happy.

Washing dishes for 2 humans and 5 cats, sweeping up cat hair, scrubbing litter boxes, creating beginner ukulele workshops and leading them, watching a program on Netflix, and when I have time, I get to nap.
Oh yeah, and reading and typing here.

I play my alto sax. Or I play my flute. Or I play one of my 3 native american flutes. I don't play my harps (any more) and I don't play my guitar (yet, because steel strings are not old-people fingertip friendly, building up to that with the Uke). I don't play my keyboard because I STILL haven't found the transformer for it from the last move. I read. I cook. I don't clean, unfortunately, enough. I garden and I do mean garden - still eating winter squash from last year. I play with my grandson. I surf (the internet). I wait for my new flute cork to arrive. I meditate. I sleep. I do nothing at all.

I think about playing my tenor except it has 6 year old strings. Then I think about changing the strings. Then I start to play my concert.

Top Bottom