Just so you don't forget me...lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been slack in recording anything new for quite a while now and need to kick myself in the pants as I quite enjoy it once I get started. I HAVE been enjoying all YOUR music making though.

Just so you don't forget me I thought I'd post this which: was filmed just after I bought my first ever ukulele two years ago: was the first song I taught myself over two days to play using it: and which was the very first video I posted on UU to introduce myself after joining.

The 'acid commentary' you can hear by the person filming is provided by one of my 'greatest supporters' who, knowing I was somewhat nervous, came along to 'support' me in such fashion. Needless to say, I never invited him agin. lol

Hi, young Dave! Great voice great rhythm. You tickle our heart. This time you are the Noppera-bō.

The Noppera-bō (のっぺらぼう), or faceless ghost, is a Japanese yōkai (legendary creature) that looks like a human but has no face. (by Wikipedia)

Hi, young Dave! Great voice great rhythm. You tickle our heart. This time you are the Noppera-bō.

The Noppera-bō (のっぺらぼう), or faceless ghost, is a Japanese yōkai (legendary creature) that looks like a human but has no face. (by Wikipedia)

Haha my friend. Believe me, MY face being out of focus and 'unseeable' is a GOOD thing!! lol
Seriously though, I'm loving all these Japanese things I'm learning from you though - please keep them coming. X

Young Dave, for a first uke video, that is outstanding! And, as someone reminded me last week, Christmas is only 6 months away! :D

Indeed it is my friend. Thanks for reminding me - AND your kind words! ;-)

Dave, you truly understand what makes a song musical. That knowledge and ability, combined with your wonderful voice, make every video you do so special to watch. Keep ‘em coming!
Jan D

Dave, you truly understand what makes a song musical. That knowledge and ability, combined with your wonderful voice, make every video you do so special to watch. Keep ‘em coming!
Jan D

Thanks so much Jan, very kind.

Top Bottom