Magic Fluke Dates

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I got this information from owners who posted here on the forum. Some were bought new, and some used. If there person knew the purchase date, I included that. If all they knew was the year, I added 06/15 to the year, just to make the "Date" column look consistent.

If you have any info to add, please post it. Magic Fluke does not have dates and serial numbers stored together - possibly a future project.

Flea Dates.jpg Fluke Dates.jpg Firefly Dates.jpg

Last edited:
Tie-Dye Fluke #20972, June 2010, Hartford yes...………..bought new in Greenwich Village

BTW- just for clarification, these had been made in NEW Hartford.

Thanks. I also have 20943, bought 3/6/11, made in CT listed.

I am just clarifying that the chart says Hartford, when it is actually New Hartford. (not that it matters all that much)

And for clarification, my Fluke (20943) was purchased new, but has a New Hartford label in it - I bought it in Sheffield as a 2nd (aka Blem) when I visited the shop right after they opened it.

It was on the shelf with wooden fretboard, Peghed tuners, and B-Band pickup. The only thing extra I paid for was the Gator hardshell case.

-Kurt​

Don‘t mind sharing this:

Flea Koa Soprano M-30 (30155 / 229): purchased used in November 2018

Tenor Fluke Mahogany M20 - 21197 / 125: purchased in May 2012 new from a dealer here in Germany, who obviously had it hanging around in this shop for a while, as this one was made in New Hartford, but the tenor Flea I bought the year before was already made in Sheffield

Tenor Flea in green M52, 23511, bought in November 2011, directly from MFC.

Don‘t mind sharing this:

Flea Koa Soprano M-30 (30155 / 229): purchased used in November 2018

Tenor Fluke Mahogany M20 - 21197 / 125: purchased in May 2012 new from a dealer here in Germany, who obviously had it hanging around in this shop for a while, as this one was made in New Hartford, but the tenor Flea I bought the year before was already made in Sheffield

Tenor Flea in green M52, 23511, bought in November 2011, directly from MFC.

Thanks for that. I added them.

Not sure if this will be of use as I bought it used off ebay but I have a Concert Fluke with wooden fretboard, natural hoop pine top and a New Hartford label:
M10 21367

BTW- just for clarification, these had been made in NEW Hartford.

New Hartford is a beautiful area. Very serene and directly on the Farmington river. Great fly fishing territory! It is 1/2 an hour from Hartford. I wonder which "gas station" the workshop occupied when they were there.

Top Bottom