aNueNue Khaya Solid Mahogany Soprano with Oahu HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziret

Reaction score
I absolutely love this uke; it sounds fantastic, it plays great, and it has simple good looks. It holds its own against some very good sopranos I've had. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by naming which ones, but you can ask me. And the case is in like-new condition, as well. But I've really just been playing my Kiwaya, and it's just been sitting around, and I want money to go somewhere this summer. Not that I'll get far on what I'm asking. With the arched top case, $200 plus actual cost of shipping (should be around $20).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ht1WDzkEu2CNPQL87

These are absolutely fantastic!! This is a great deal! That case is sweet with it too!

I just got the same model aNueNue a few weeks back. I love it! The build quality is excellent, the tone is beautiful, and it plays so easily and comfortably with a very nice neck carve and fretboard width. It’s a fantastic uke.
GLWS!

Dang. I want mine (Swamp Yankee's via Jon via me!) back to bring with me on my upcoming Nova Scotia trip.
But not with strap pegs. :(
Guess I'll bring the OXK for the beach.
Nice case, they are $60+ on HMS!

Last edited:
I thought you'd like that one. I like it much more than any laminate Kiwaya I've played--and I like them a lot.

I just got the same model aNueNue a few weeks back. I love it! The build quality is excellent, the tone is beautiful, and it plays so easily and comfortably with a very nice neck carve and fretboard width. It’s a fantastic uke.
GLWS!

I have an idea! Ukeinfused can buy yours and have it shipped to me, and I'll ship mine back to her. That'll save me from having to fit mine with strap buttons and buying a wicked nice hard case for it, she'll have her long lost aNueNue back, and you'll have money for vacation. ;)

Last edited:
Clever! I'll do that if Tracie was serious.

I have an idea! Ukeinfused can buy yours and have it shipped to me, and I'll ship mine back to her. That'll save me from having to fit mine with strap buttons and buying a wicked nice hard case for it, she'll have her long lost aNueNue back, and you'll have money for vacation. ;)

Seriously: how about you buy Teri's, you sell me my original for the same $175 inclusive of shipping (or the $150 plus exact shipping that I sold it to Jon for). I'm in 55104.

I do need shipping by UPS or FEDEX to reach me by next Weds! (USPS doesn't work for me.)

If you want, you can buy Teri's first and ship me mine in that wicked nice case. ;>)

Seriously: how about you buy Teri's, you sell me my original for the same $175 inclusive of shipping (or the $150 plus exact shipping that I sold it to Jon for). I'm in 55104.

I do need shipping by UPS or FEDEX to reach me by next Weds! (USPS doesn't work for me.)

If you want, you can buy Teri's first and ship me mine in that wicked nice case. ;>)

Dang it... I was looking to finagle my way into getting that case without paying for it :rolleyes:

I can cover the shipping, if that helps.

I can cover the shipping, if that helps.

Thx for trying to help, Teri.
SY is checking it out.
I know it's ridiculous to sell it and buy it back again, but I was in a quandry when I was considering what uke to bring with me on 9 days on Cape Breton Island next week... long time to be without the tone of a solid wood uke, and far enough that I don't want to risk a vintage instrument...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom