Moon Birds have landed

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Argh..... Moonbird Sopranos and a Concert have landed at HMS. I adore my concert and tenor, and I want a soprano too sooooooo bad, but I just can't swing any more expensive ukes this year (maybe when I get my christmas bonus....)

The soprano sounds soooo sweet! I kind of wish Anuenue would do a Moon Bird Baritone as well....

Cut it out!
Just stop it.
You tempter, you!

(JK)

I love the moon birds too. Not trying to divert the attention from moon bird, but I’m curious why HMS never brought in the koa bird 3k series. The koa bird is the exact same build as the moon bird except for the koa body. There’s so much more than moon birds that aNueNue has to offer.

264_cover_31383.jpg

Start saving your nickels...something amazing may be on the way in the near future.

Start saving your nickels...something amazing may be on the way in the near future.

Sounds like you got insider news! But I won’t be tempted. Just spent a pretty penny on a new uke just a week ago. Haha.

Sounds like you got insider news! But I won’t be tempted. Just spent a pretty penny on a new uke just a week ago. Haha.

More info than news, since tbd on whether or when it might happen. If more comes of it, keep an eye out for some aNueNue “Bird variety” later this year.

More info than news, since tbd on whether or when it might happen. If more comes of it, keep an eye out for some aNueNue “Bird variety” later this year.

Well, folks here better get some more moon birds from them to keep the sale numbers up to make it happen. Just kidding!

Well, folks here better get some more moon birds from them to keep the sale numbers up to make it happen. Just kidding!

Only one each of the concert and soprano sizes left.

And, mysteriously, a tenor popped back up when I looked this morning. A cancellation, perhaps?

If I didn’t have a goal in mind, I would’ve snatched it up. :)

I don't have UAS. I don't have UAS. I don't have UAS.
But if a variety of Birds pop up, maybe I will have UAS.

The variety.. koa birds 3k are said to be ANueNue finest ukes.

Only one each of the concert and soprano sizes left.

And, mysteriously, a tenor popped back up when I looked this morning. A cancellation, perhaps?

If I didn’t have a goal in mind, I would’ve snatched it up. :)

Well the moon birds will sell by themselves. Will be gone the next time you visit again.

I guess your goal is.. the vintage Martin that you were talking about in another thread?

I guess your goal is.. the vintage Martin that you were talking about in another thread?

Guess again. :) That’s still on a dream list, but I’m no longer looking or actively thinking about it.

What I have in mind is something a little different from aNueNue. I don’t want to jinx it by saying more, though...I’m still not sure it’ll happen. But that’s life!

Guess again. :) That’s still on a dream list, but I’m no longer looking or actively thinking about it.

What I have in mind is something a little different from aNueNue. I don’t want to jinx it by saying more, though...I’m still not sure it’ll happen. But that’s life!

Another moon bird of different size.. tenor perhaps? I’m sure you will get it this time round!

I love the moon birds too. Not trying to divert the attention from moon bird, but I’m curious why HMS never brought in the koa bird 3k series. The koa bird is the exact same build as the moon bird except for the koa body. There’s so much more than moon birds that aNueNue has to offer.

264_cover_31383.jpg

I kind of wish they would carry them also. A concert koa bird is also on my Christmas wish list!

Last edited:

Haha!
If I had the dough, I'd already have a Moon Bird. I want that Martin Concert on Marketplace too, but wifey says No More UKEs!
I wonder how much I can get for wifey?

JK

I kind of with they would carry them also. A concert koa bird is also on my Christmas wish list!

Just wanna say you got an impressive set of ukes. That koa bird is gonna rank high on your uke list.

Argh..... Moonbird Sopranos and a Concert have landed at HMS. I adore my concert and tenor, and I want a soprano too sooooooo bad, but I just can't swing any more expensive ukes this year (maybe when I get my christmas bonus....)

The soprano sounds soooo sweet! I kind of wish Anuenue would do a Moon Bird Baritone as well....

Yeah I found myself smitten with the Moonbird soprano as well. It sounds more like a concert on the videos! I've had my Moonbird UC200E for several months- actually broke a string last week. I like the factory strings so much I ordered a few sets from "world of ukes".

Yeah I found myself smitten with the Moonbird soprano as well. It sounds more like a concert on the videos! I've had my Moonbird UC200E for several months- actually broke a string last week. I like the factory strings so much I ordered a few sets from "world of ukes".

I love the strings too! I had ordered a couple of black water strings sets for my concert and at the same time got a couple for a tenor also. A good thing, too, as when I got my tenor Moon Bird a few weeks ago, the A string snapped while I was tuning it! I was like "GAH! NOOOOOO!" then remembered I had ordered some strings months ago and tore apart my office frantically trying to remember where they were at (ended up hidden behind my baritone extra strings).

I've to to replace the old gold pono strings on a Pono Spruce/Rosewood concert, and was thinking of putting either a set of my black waters on them or possibly trying the Anuenue clear waters on it.

I was really impressed with the sound of the soprano, and was really surprised when Yogi Tom's soprano didn't sell in the Marketplace. If I played soprano, I would have jumped through hoops to get it.

I've switched my concert Moonbird to Living Water strings, which I really like. Lots of options.

Top Bottom