Moon Birds have landed

I was really impressed with the sound of the soprano, and was really surprised when Yogi Tom's soprano didn't sell in the Marketplace. If I played soprano, I would have jumped through hoops to get it.

I've switched my concert Moonbird to Living Water strings, which I really like. Lots of options.

Good thing, too, because I would’ve had major regrets parting with it now that I’ve been giving it another chance. It is part of the reason I’m parting with my pineapple, too.

Good thing, too, because I would’ve had major regrets parting with it now that I’ve been giving it another chance. It is part of the reason I’m parting with my pineapple, too.

You meant your Kanile’a Platinum 2019 Pineapple? Nooooooo

You meant your Kanile’a Platinum 2019 Pineapple? Nooooooo

Yeah...I’m trying not to agonize over it. I hopefully have a long playing life ahead of me, and I figure there are still so many ukes to try.

And, selling that is the only way I’ll ever be able to convince my wonderful wife to not kick me out when I buy a new uke. :D

I love the strings too! I had ordered a couple of black water strings sets for my concert and at the same time got a couple for a tenor also. A good thing, too, as when I got my tenor Moon Bird a few weeks ago, the A string snapped while I was tuning it! I was like "GAH! NOOOOOO!" then remembered I had ordered some strings months ago and tore apart my office frantically trying to remember where they were at (ended up hidden behind my baritone extra strings).

I've to to replace the old gold pono strings on a Pono Spruce/Rosewood concert, and was thinking of putting either a set of my black waters on them or possibly trying the Anuenue clear waters on it.

You just gave me an idea to try the Blackwaters on my Kiwaya concert! Cheers

Yeah...I’m trying not to agonize over it. I hopefully have a long playing life ahead of me, and I figure there are still so many ukes to try.

And, selling that is the only way I’ll ever be able to convince my wonderful wife to not kick me out when I buy a new uke. :D

Well, life is a truckload of ukuleles. You never know what uke you want until you get it. :)

Top Bottom