FS: 2019 Kanile‘a Platinum Pineapple #21021

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogiTom

Reaction score
I’ll probably regret this later, but I think the time to let this one go has come. I’ve gotten a lot of joy out of it since purchasing in March of this year, but I have my sights set on another tenor...and I can’t justify having two at or near this price point.

Originally bought from HMS in March 2019, and has been lovingly cared for since then in a smoke-free home. Here is a link to the original listing with sound sample: https://www.theukulelesite.com/kanile-a-limited-edition-pineapple-koa-tenor-platinum-2019-21032.html

I purchased this for $3,350, and am letting it go at SOLD. PayPal only, I pay seller fees. US inquiries only, please.
Comes with its custom, heavy-duty gig bag and an Oasis humidifier.

79FB8442-D688-4613-86AD-2FDF50CD8A3B.jpg 4CE72728-0C07-4D3C-B883-9189A9845688.jpg 9DBCB05F-07E8-44A3-AA6B-F80C3B4A7F4E.jpg 48C3FFE0-2655-45E0-802F-71462D67DDAD.jpg

I really do love this uke, and selling it is likely going to be the hardest decision I’ll ever make in my UAS journey. But, I know what I want now, and while this has a lot of it, I know I won’t be able to justify keeping it down the road.

Please feel free to ask questions here, PM me, or email me at tom.uker at gmail.com.

Mahalo for your consideration. :shaka:

Last edited:
Message sent. Surprised you are selling.

Me too. Took a lot of soul searching to decide to start dramatically thinning my collection.

I have some other listings now, and it’ll likely only continue until I’m down to just one of each size.

Email sent, btw.

I too am shocked. I hope you don't regret this or that the buyer (assuming it's kernaltime) would sell it back to you. No offense meant to either of you.
What would Yoda say? :) Careful you be?
Best Wishes

Have you hit your head recently?

Have you hit your head recently?

Nope. Just priced to move so I didn’t have any chance to hesitate like I did with my Moon Bird.

I have another tenor in my future that I really want, but I need to make some space for it first.

I too am shocked. I hope you don't regret this or that the buyer (assuming it's kernaltime) would sell it back to you. No offense meant to either of you.
What would Yoda say? :) Careful you be?
Best Wishes

No regrets, just trying to make the best choice for my current and future happiness. I love looking at it more than playing it, sadly, and I know the tenor I have my eyes on will look great, but be even more likely to be in my hands than on display.

Hopefully that makes some sense. If not, oh well. :) :shaka:

Sale pending, likely to close over the weekend.

If anyone else is interested, I’m happy to take your contact info for a waitlist if the sale doesn’t go through for whatever reason.

Thanks again everyone for the interest. :shaka:

That's an awesome uke. Good luck with your target tenor.

The buyer is going to be a very happy player.

Being the owner of the 2019 Platinum Pineapple Prototype, all I got to say is that future tenor must be some kind of special! Can't wait to see what it is...
Rick

This uke is still available, I was planning on returning mine and picking this one up for the wonderful grain but I don’t have it in me orphan an amazing uke. The pineapple I have sounds amazing!! Yogi Tom is an amazing person to deal with but I will walk away and keep my shallowness in check

Last edited:
This uke is still available, I was planning on returning mine and picking this one up for the wonderful grain but I don’t have it in me orphan an amazing uke. The pineapple I have sounds amazing!! Yogi Tom is an amazing person to deal with but I will walk away and keep my shallowness in check

Wow this story just keeps rolling along. Happy Strumming
And wishing YogiTom the Best

Last edited:

Thanks, kerneltime; not all things are meant to be, and I appreciate your candor.

There are other interested buyers, atm, but I’ll update if anything changes here.
:shaka:

There's another Kanile'a Pineapple on Reverb for $200 more and not near the beautiful Koa on this one. The build is something that's mostly consistant, the "Koa of the day" used is vastly different. Someone needs to pull the trigger on this beauty!
Rick

There's another Kanile'a Pineapple on Reverb for $200 more and not near the beautiful Koa on this one. The build is something that's mostly consistant, the "Koa of the day" used is vastly different. Someone needs to pull the trigger on this beauty!
Rick

Thanks Rick; there is a sale pending.

Oh goodness that's gorgeous. I'm very tempted but looks like I may be a bit too late in seeing this pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom