Overjoyed

Thank you for sharing Stevie Wonder original YouTube
I agreed. His songs are quite difficult! Your arrangement and playing are marvellous! Well done, bro! More please

Thanks sis - I have wanted to do something from the pop world for some time - something a bit more modern - this seemed to fit the bill!

Laurence, this tune sounded wonderful from you. It is refreshing to hear some Stevie Wonder in uke. I totally enjoyed it.
Thanks Joseph! Stevie writes such memorable tunes...

Wow, that is great! I can only dream of playing with such skill some day! Big kudos!
Thank you - it's impossible to sing like Stevie so I tried to let my uke do the singing :)

I saw this elsewhere but deserves the same comments here.. Beautiful Laurence..........Stevland Morris.......No superlatives are enough for that man! Lovely to hear it played on a Ukulele with such panache and style.........I cant imagine me staying out of the Stevie Wonder back catalogue for long..........really excellent Laurence!
Mike

I was feeling up to having a nose at the site for the first time in a while today, and I’m glad I did. This has always been one of my very favourite SW songs, and your brill version has just cheered me up no end. Great stuff mate. You should be quite proud of yourself.

I saw this elsewhere but deserves the same comments here.. Beautiful Laurence..........Stevland Morris.......No superlatives are enough for that man! Lovely to hear it played on a Ukulele with such panache and style.........I cant imagine me staying out of the Stevie Wonder back catalogue for long..........really excellent Laurence!
Mike
Thanks Mike! Stevie is a one-off, it feels like a privilege to attempt his music (and not screw it up)
I was feeling up to having a nose at the site for the first time in a while today, and I’m glad I did. This has always been one of my very favourite SW songs, and your brill version has just cheered me up no end. Great stuff mate. You should be quite proud of yourself.
Dave my man, I sincerely hope you are feeling better these days - and if my music cheered you up a bit, I couldn't ask for more! Hope you are "back in the pink" soon!

Top Bottom