Thread: FS: David Webber 2008 Baritone Ukulele

Default FS: David Webber 2008 Baritone Ukulele

One of two built with Koa back and sides back then. Very well kept, it doesn't appear to be 11 days old, let alone 11 years. Koa faceplate and binding. Copiously silked, ladder braced, Engelmann spruce top; Ebony fretboard and bridge; Gotoh tuners; 20.5'' scale length; 1 3/8" nut; perfect action. South Coast strings with little playing time. Fretboard is slightly radiused. Clear notes, sound that rings, great sustain, fast comfy neck. Custom hard shell TKL case with amazing storage space, also made in Canada. Last sold in 2013. Some folks may recall this thread
    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...ghlight=webber.

I managed to get one pic uploaded. Ran out of patience finding out how to add more (something about my quota being exceeded); so please see many more pics in my Dropbox folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jp8z0ymvb...Wg6BQrH2a?dl=0

$1300 USD Shipped USPS Priority & insured, within CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Too bad it’s a baritone. Tenor yeah :-)
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors

4 Sale: Pineapple - MP Cali, Tenor: Washburn, Luna Tattoo

Awesome looking bari. Almost makes me want to try to play one. But still learning tenor...
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

I owned it for a number of years. David Webbers wife wanted a baritone so he made 5. This is the first of the five. The koa shimmers in the light. The neck is incredible with a low, fast action fretboard. One of the best I've ever played. Perfect intonation with a thin neck. David has been a luthier for close to 40 years. This is a high quality instrument that'll blow your socks off with a man of integrity selling it.

It was made in Canada so no duty for Canadians shipping it from the US.
    Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 07-12-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks for the kind words, Pat.

Webber was spoken for overnight.

Webber is sold. Congrats & thanks to the buyer; and thanks UUF!

It's going to a good home.

Thread Information