Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Season 388 - "Upstairs at Derek's - and Lynda's"

Thanks so much Lynda and Del. Hosting par excellence!

Alan, Linda, Kev, Val(ison) and John - you are welcome - it was a whole lot of fun! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation!

Oh and one more thing - now the season’s over please could nobody ever ever ever never ever ever never again call me Derek!!! Thank you!!!
    Last edited by DelGriff; 07-30-2019 at 02:10 AM.
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Wafflesquirt View Post
    Ooo a mention in despatches, thanks Bev
    But why does everyone laugh? I practiced that serious kazoo action for minutes
    lol! i thought del and i had long ago exhausted every possible yazoo and yazoo song title pun, but you delighted me with this new one!
    lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Thanks Del and Lynda! A great season, and I am humbled and amazed that you thought so well of my song. As I said, in part I count it as a gift from you and Lynda from your efforts to host. It would not have been written otherwise!

There is so much talent and excellence in what all the Seasonistas share.

Looking forward to my first try at hosting coming up this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by engravertom View Post
    Thanks Del and Lynda! A great season, and I am humbled and amazed that you thought so well of my song. As I said, in part I count it as a gift from you and Lynda from your efforts to host. It would not have been written otherwise!

There is so much talent and excellence in what all the Seasonistas share.

Looking forward to my first try at hosting coming up this weekend!
    ooh, i'm looking forward to that, too!!
    lynda

Hey I did a chorded melody version of Only You then couldn’t figure out how to post it to YT. It used to be so easy! I wish they wouldn’t change things. I also did something for another season on my GarageBand so there was no video, but I couldn’t figure out how to post that either.

sorry to have missed it :-(

janet, if you only have audio, are you able to import it into movie editing software, and add a still picture or something to use as a backdrop, to make a video you can upload to youtube? i do that sometimes with movie maker, i put a still picture in - a photo or a drawing, or maybe just a blank picture file which just has the song title typed in on it - and then i add my audio over it. alternatively can you put the audio on soundcloud? people have shared soundcloud audio's on the seasons before, although obviously they can't go on the season youtube playlist

if you do find a way to make an audio-only vid as described above, or if you put your audio on soundcloud, i hope you'll bring it and post it here - the season may be over but the yazoo-love never ends!
    lynda

Thread Information