Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NUD: Fabulous Josh Rieck Tenor Spruce/Walnut

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    That really is fantastic looking, I love walnut and that is a primo curly piece. I was not aware Josh had a new body shape, what is the difference?
    Hello all, thanks for the kind words here!

My new body shape, T2, is larger than my original tenor body by 5/8" measured along the center line and the upper bout curve is softened slightly. I've added a pic of the two of them side by side. IMG_3808.jpg

Wow, what a tasteful looking uke, it's different, without being showy. I like the look. I bet it sounds good, too.
    Congrats!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Quote Originally Posted by j.rieck View Post
    Hello all, thanks for the kind words here!

My new body shape, T2, is larger than my original tenor body by 5/8" measured along the center line and the upper bout curve is softened slightly. I've added a pic of the two of them side by side. IMG_3808.jpg
    Josh thank you for the explanation and pictures, that helps alot. Welcome to the Ukulele Underground, I see this is your first post. You will be a welcomed addition to the membership here..........we are all a bunch of uke nuts
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Sounds terrific Ron- - nice playing too-- I particularly enjoy your jungle background--

Yes my recordings would sound empty without the birds in the background .....

Thank you for the recordings, Eyedoc. That's a beautiful 'ukulele, and you wear it well.

Welcome to the UU Forums, Josh! If you're interested in networking with other 'ukulele luthiers, UU Forums also hosts the active Luthiers' Lounge messageboard.
    "Who hears music, feels his solitude Peopled at once -- for how count heart-beats plain / Unless a company, with hearts which beat, / Come close to the musician, seen or no?" - Robert Browning, "Balaustion's Adventure"

Thread Information