Season 389 - Dream On

Into the last 24 hours, and I think we have had 68 entries from about 35 Seasonistas. Thank you all. As well as enjoying every single video, I have added a few songs to my "must do that one day" list. Now, if there's nothing else to catch up on here, I'm off to try a few Jeff Lynne songs...

I guess Ive been away too long!
If this doesn't count cause its here too late then ignore me.
I had a few minutes to myself and pulled this from Dr. Uke to have a quick go-

I woke at 4 this morning and thought I'd give this one a bash. I've opted for a quieter and slowed down tempo mainly because I didn't want the neighbour downstairs bashing on the ceiling shouting " Do you realise what F*!*ing time of the morning it is" !! :D

Last edited:
I guess Ive been away too long!
If this doesn't count cause its here too late then ignore me.
Not too late at all Linda! And so good to see you here.
Still about 90 minutes left, by my watch.

Inspired by erivel, here is Break My Stride!

And that, Ladies & Gentlemen, concludes Season 389. Thanks to everyone, and I will back later with some sort of wrap video...

Not to give the game away, but Yukio - I need your address details.

Thanks for all your efforts this week Steve - really enjoyed it! :)

I really enjoyed your week Steve, and like you, I was very glad to see some folks I hadn't seen in a bit make an appearance! Thanks for hosting!

Thanks Steve and thanks everyone; I've been really impressed with so many of the contributions to this season!

Cheers for the shout-out, and thanks for hosting. Great season for sure.

Thanks, Steve. I am grateful to have managed to make a showing in your season (Hey! Prizes!!) but I was actually away for most of it, so my participation was pretty minimal. There were some songs I was messing around with that I had no time to record to video. I did one today and stuck it over on the island for anybody who is interested. Rock and Roll!

--Yukio

Top Bottom