Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Veneer softener

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    395

    Default

    https://www.globalindustrial.com /g/metalworking-tools/metalworking-saw-blades/jewelers-saws/Jewelers-Slotting-Saws-1-1-2-Diameter?trackType=null

    Delete the space before the backslash.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    https://www.globalindustrial.com /g/metalworking-tools/metalworking-saw-blades/jewelers-saws/Jewelers-Slotting-Saws-1-1-2-Diameter?trackType=null

    Delete the space before the backslash.
    Thanks! Do you use the .020 or .023?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Lille - FRANCE
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    I left the sotener on for about 45 mins then I wiped it down with a rag to remove surplus and started to bend on the pipe...
    Hi Tim, thanks for the information, i order one today (i'm a newbie and i have a lot of problem with this step...)
    Concerning the 45 min, you spray the both side of wood and keep it on the table or did you pack it on aluminium foil?

    Thanks for advance,

    RaphaŽl.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Stockton on Tees..North East UK.
    Posts
    5,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raerk View Post
    Hi Tim, thanks for the information, i order one today (i'm a newbie and i have a lot of problem with this step...)
    Concerning the 45 min, you spray the both side of wood and keep it on the table or did you pack it on aluminium foil?

    Thanks for advance,

    RaphaŽl.
    Yes! after bending the waist on the hot pipe I use a foil envelope and spray on a little water as well.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

    If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsme View Post
    Thanks! Do you use the .020 or .023?
    I haven't used one yet, still doing it with a razor saw. Just Googled the diameter and kerf.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    Yes! after bending the waist on the hot pipe I use a foil envelope and spray on a little water as well.
    So if i resume :
    1 - spray both side and wait 40 min
    2 - wiped it down with a rag to remove surplus
    3 - bend the waist
    4 - spray a little more and put it in foil envelope
    5 - finsh bending

    Thanks for your help Tim

    Edit : Raerk is my old username sorry for the login mistake
    Last edited by Rbee; 08-21-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •