Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are you dating and why?

My pono master series cedar top is superb. I can’t put it down. I sometimes use a pono bari to stretch my left hand or a Kala travel concert to give my left hand a noodling break. But it the pono master I go back to or take out on the road.

I’m dating Jo.

Well, we jam 4 - 6 times a week so I have a chance to date a variety but, I find I usually take my Tenor Blackbird, super reliable, or one of my Kamakas. (One has low G and Long neck tenor has a high g) My 2nd partner ( I double date) is a guitar, just one though I'd Prefer. To date 2.

Husband has more trouble picking a bass. That upright takes more room than 2 ukes and 2 guitars.

I'm dating the most beatiful, smart and kind girl! Sorry, it is not an uke, it is someone even better Her name is Kate and I love her!! By the way, we met at https://onlinechatdatingsites.com The best place to find your soulmate!

Quote Originally Posted by EDW View Post
    I suggest monogamy. Be faithful and you will be rewarded.
    Agreed, and genuine Honduran monogamy is best.

Sopranos: aNueNue Khaya Mahogany 1, Bruko No. 6; Kiwaya KS-1; Kiwaya KTS-4; Kiwaya KTS-4K; Martin S-O
    Concerts:Cahaya CY-0112; Kiwaya KTC-1; Martin C-1 (ca. 1947-1955); Musicguymic's Kolohe
    Tenors: Cordoba 24T; Kiwaya KTT-2K
    Baritones: Cordoba 24B

I take my Martin OXK or my Mainland mahogany tenor. Both are consistently good.
    - Laura

I'm caught in a love triangle with my KoAloha Tenor and my Blackbird Farallon.

It's tough to choose one, but the good part is they both do what I want, and neither one complains about the other!
    If music be the food of love, play on! -Bill Shakespeare

Always two at a time. I am a stud!

Usually my low g Kala cedar top. I only take the Mainland when I need a reentrant uke. It actually fits my hand better, but the mahogany just sounds kind of mushy to me. They're my only two besides the banjouke I built. I want to play better before I take it out.
    My mopeds though I trade through all the time or they get jealous lol!

Lately it has been my Ohana SK-38. It is a blemished model, but I am working on some cool things with him! If you look close he is all sorts of dinged up because he is my circus uke.

www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Thread Information