For Sale - 2005 Kamaka Hb-2D

trouble_clef

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got this little beauty on a guitar sale/trade and since I'm not a uke-player, I feel it's best to pass it along - Not to mention, I need new tires!

Condition is fab and it seems pretty much unplayed. There's one little imperfection in the black wood fiber binding/purfling line that appears to be more of a "birthmark" of the build process. Ships with hardshell case. Let me know if you require a humidifer and I can throw one in as well.

$1599 + Free Shipping! Buyer absorbs any payment-related fees. Thanks all!

0iF33grl.jpg

2i8fX8Kl.jpg

mtndkZJl.jpg

SirHt2nl.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful uke at a reasonable price. Where will it be shipping from?

Nice dread shape to this Kamaka. Gorgeous koa. Impressive binding and rope inlay. I'll bet it sounds fantastic.

Any purchaser will love it! I also have a 2005 Ohta San I bought used (my first really nice uke) that had been retrofitted with UPT tuners. I love that it is kind of between a concert and a tenor. A little fuller sound than the concert without being unwieldy! I swear the age of it makes it so much warmer than other koa ukes I have heard.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! It certainly sounds nice. I'm not exactly a uke connoisseur, but it's clear to me that this one has quite a lovely voice! If I can work up the courage to make a video, I'll post it!

Top Bottom