FS: Pono Mango Deluxe Concert w/Pono Pickup, Hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For Sale: a Pono PCM-E Deluxe Mango Ukulele with Pono Passive Pickup. It has an all-solid Premium Mango body, Ebony Fretboard and Bridge, and Mahogany neck with Bone Nut and saddle. It is in excellent condition, with virtually no signs of wear and no issues that would affect playability or function. Selling because I am trying to implement a "if a buy a ukulele I have to sell whichever ukulele I play least" and I just indulged in two new ukuleles.

I like the sound of this little uke, I find it less "mushy" than another mango tenor I used to have. However, my one grip about Ponos it the neck thickness comared to my other uke brands. I've tracked how much I play this uke compared to my other concerts, and it is in a tie with my Ohana for least played. The Ohana is just a little more comfortable for me, so this one has to go.

Per the gentleman I bought it from, it was originally purchased and setup by HMS.

Here's a few quick pictures from when I first bought it. I'll try to take some more recent ones up in the next day or so. Asking $300, which would include insured shipping to the continental US.
gzj2jvjjcjdaqccxto4d.jpgzicy3r355ksxzrwg6j5j.jpgwu0p9xmcoqxzcbmjzwks.jpgabllrt3xredjrwhhwqfx.jpgonw1hqqgs632kbm9jrxa.jpg

Last edited:
Nice deal there, can’t go wrong for the money. I recently put one of those passive Pono pickups in one of my Pono PCs and I am very happy with it. It is passive, but a very good sounding under saddle. I like it better than the MiSi I have in a couple of other ukes.

Not sure if my private messages are getting through - but I've sent two so far. Please let me know if you've received them.

May close this thread, I've been playing this one a bit more lately and not sure I want to part with it.

Clearly I have awful UAS. Closing this thread too as I really like this little uke, even if I don't play it as much as my others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom