Semi retired hobby

Ukakuka

Reaction score
Semi retired hobby tinkerer

Hello from Joshua Tree, well nearby there anyway and thanks for the forum. I really appreciate the wealth of information people have taken the time share. I learn something new every time I log on.

Last edited:
Welcome to the UU Forum. Lots of learned folks here. Good spot for uke players of all levels.
Joshua Tree is my favorite national park. A magical place, indeed. Lucky you! :)
Jan D

Welcome Doug. I retired at 62, seven years ago. I decided to make the uke my retirement hobby when I joined a uke group of about 50 out of the Culver City Senior because they meet twice a week. Keeps me nice and occupied preparing for each session and the gigs we do often, especially when I started playing bass uke, for which I do my own arrangements. I played guitar for almost 50 years so it was an easy transition to the ukulele.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom