Mainland Mango Pineapple Soprano with canvas case $150.00 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
SOLD! Thanks UU

For your consideration, a beautiful Mainland Mango soprano in pineapple shape with case.

I purchased this from another UU member several months ago and I'm really only playing tenor guitar these days. I need to raise a bit of cash for another project, so I'm offering this one up.

In my opinion, these are fantastic ukes for the money, and this one is especially nice. The curl in the wood is beautiful, the tone is somewhere between mahogany and koa, and for the size there's plenty of volume and sustain.

no scratches or dings that I can see or even photograph. THere is one small area on the soundboard near the bridge that appears to be a part of the finish- it only shows in certain light. the two back corners of the bridge have the slightest area where one could slip, say something the thickness of a thin paper receipt under just the corners of the bridge. It is so minute I cannot photograph it or even see it, but for any potential buyers who are severely picky about these type things (like myself) I wanted to mention it. It does not require any attention; it has been this way as long as I've owned it and it is not worsening.

Paypal only please, and if you have questions please contact me directly at: marktwincity@yahoo.com
which is also my paypal address.

$150.00 firm shipped to you, lower 48 US only please (Rosewood). Not really interested in trades. Thanks for your interest.

video: https://youtu.be/5g6SxExvwAs

IMG_1377.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited:
sent PM/email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom