Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Should I get a travel uke or not?

Quote Originally Posted by RosieKamozie View Post
    Congrats!!! One of those moon birds is tops on my list...maybe next year for my 40th birthday?? (UAS is such a pernicious thing) Enjoy your beautiful, perfect “travel Uke” and post some videos! ��

Thanks, Rosie! I’m definitely enjoying the moon bird! Well, you better act fast cos these moon birds are flying off the shelf. The soprano moon bird I got is the display piece off the wall and is the last one of its size. And I’m buying at the aNueNue main shop.
    aNueNue Moon Bird US200 || Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Yamaha GL1
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

What a world we live in. When the modern guitar started being popular, it was considered the ultimate travel instrument (vs piano).
    And now we have people specifically buying "travel ukuleles" because just regular ukulele isn't travel-y enough

Quote Originally Posted by kissing View Post
    What a world we live in. When the modern guitar started being popular, it was considered the ultimate travel instrument (vs piano).
    And now we have people specifically buying "travel ukuleles" because just regular ukulele isn't travel-y enough
    The quest for travel instrument will never end until it can be fitted into a jeans back pocket.
    aNueNue Moon Bird US200 || Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Yamaha GL1
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

Thread Information