Can I propose a new challenge?

Dave, I had heart attack episodes and a triple bypass some years ago. I've written a couple of songs related on it. This one is as true a story as I've ever put into a song.

Great original song and love the emotion you put into your performance!

Dave, I had heart attack episodes and a triple bypass some years ago. I've written a couple of songs related on it. This one is as true a story as I've ever put into a song.

Must've been a scary time for you my friend, but so glad to see you so apparently well recovered. This is a very unique and special song - obviously to you - and an insight to anyone else suffering from same ill-health. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry to hear of your health problems, and best wishes for a recovery. This is one of my favorite songs by Lou Reed - both somewhat funny and quite touching. I did it for a Seasons about 5 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your health problems, and best wishes for a recovery. This is one of my favorite songs by Lou Reed - both somewhat funny and quite touching. I did it for a Seasons about 5 years ago.

Thanks for posting that and also for you good wishes mate. Both appreciated.

Hi, Dave! I bought Martin Backpacker (see the photo below) on the internet. I've received a parcel but it was a wrong one this morning. Actually the shop has called me and told it was wrong parcel. I did not open the parcel and I have sent it back straight away. It may take another few days to get real Backpacker. I will sing with this one when I received it. :)

Wishing you much improved health & happiness Dave! :D Here's one of my ukulele heroes, Mr Steven Strauss :D

That was a wonderful version of a great old song - although I still sing along using the words 'Sam Frank's Disco' lol
Thanks for posting and your kinds words. X

Hi, Dave! I bought Martin Backpacker (see the photo below) on the internet. I've received a parcel but it was a wrong one this morning. Actually the shop has called me and told it was wrong parcel. I did not open the parcel and I have sent it back straight away. It may take another few days to get real Backpacker. I will sing with this one when I received it. :)

Sorry you've had trouble with the parcel my friend, but I look forward to hearing you when the right one finally arrives.

I found one more "heart" song in my archive. This is a Genesis instrumental from "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" concept album. The previous song had the lyric "held my heart deep in hair, time to shave, shave it off". Then the following track is an instrumental called "Hairless Heart".

I found one more "heart" song in my archive. This is a Genesis instrumental from "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" concept album. The previous song had the lyric "held my heart deep in hair, time to shave, shave it off". Then the following track is an instrumental called "Hairless Heart".

So very well played. Well done my friend.

Dave, I sure hope you get your ticker figured out, because, like the song says "you've a heart so big, it could crush this town".

Aw thanks matey! A great rendition from you as always John. Thanks for sharing that with us and for your kind words.

Hi, Dave! I am still practicing Amazing Grace for you. Second verse was hard to memorize for me but now it is ok. I still need to practice but I will sure sing it for you. I want to sing "And Grace, my fears relieved" for you.

Hi, Dave! I am still practicing Amazing Grace for you. Second verse was hard to memorize for me but now it is ok. I still need to practice but I will sure sing it for you. I want to sing "And Grace, my fears relieved" for you.

Thanks buddy. X

Top Bottom