FS: Pono Acacia Tenor w/ sound port & hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngakalden

Reaction score
This is a like-new Pono tenor made from Acacia wood. It has great volume and tone.

I've had a sound port professionally installed which really opened up the instrument. It's probably one of the loudest ukues I've ever played!

The uke was purchased from TheUkuleleSite and was set up by them, so the action is very nice.

There is a very small ding on one of the sides, you can see it in the image.

Strap buttons, Ebony fretboard with Southcoast strings (no longer in business, unfortunately)

I am selling this with a carbon fiber hard case, you can see that here.

**Sold**

Please let me know if you have questions

2019-08-09 15.17.46.jpg

More pictures with better resolution HERE

Last edited:
Wow, the soundhole turned out great! I am impressed. Did you just take it to a local luthier for that? I have one uke with a side sound port, and apparently it sounds better to me than to other people.

I have a case like that for one of my concerts. I really like it, am thinking of getting one for my tenors. Seems like a nice price, good luck with your sale.

Is this a satin Pono AT?

The sound port looks pretty good. Very much like Pono put on some of their MT & RT tenors.

This thread is still open?!?

I can't believe this uke hasn't sold yet. You are pricing it at less than 60% of the uke alone, not including the super nice case, and the sound hold upgrade. I think the bare uke without the sound hold addition should be priced at more than $350 used. Crazy.

I agree. It is a great price for such a great sounding uke. I don't know why there hasn't been more interest. I did notice several other Ponos here at the time of my original post. Maybe it was too many all at once. Maybe someone will see this now.

The uke is indeed still for sale!

I'm interested in your Pono and sent a PM this morning. Hope to hear from you soon!

As indicated in the description, this has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom