Smile (one again with another granddaugher)

That was great! Cute kid with a darn good voice! I must say, Wee, it's fun to observe how those grandkids bring out a more "kid-like" side of YOU! It's a very neat thing to behold; I think it's safe to say that they kinda like their grandpa! (Also, your Kmise banjolele sounds nice!)

That was great! Cute kid with a darn good voice! I must say, Wee, it's fun to observe how those grandkids bring out a more "kid-like" side of YOU! It's a very neat thing to behold; I think it's safe to say that they kinda like their grandpa! (Also, your Kmise banjolele sounds nice!)

I always look forward to the visits of the lids from the UK. It amazes me that they want to partake in
sing-alongs, without me having to twist their arms. We have lots of laughs when recording.
After processing that video Elli remarked "Just look at our eyebrows"

Very nice, lovely duet
Elli has been singing in a church choir and enjoys singing. Usually when she comes on holiday she has a song she wants
to record and then we put a video together. Last year it was Hushabye Mountain.

She has a great voice my friend and does her old granddad proud musically - as well, I’m sure, as she does in every other way. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, Dave, couldn't resist, and I do know that your use of the word was as you indicate! Hoping you're feeling just a little bit better today than yesterday!

Sorry, Dave, couldn't resist, and I do know that your use of the word was as you indicate! Hoping you're feeling just a little bit better today than yesterday!

Thanks Bill. I'm having both bad days and better ones, but all the great music - like this one - and banter on here is helping me get through. Long may this site and it's great members continue mate.

Top Bottom