New Super Soprano Building Thread

What a little beauty! Congratulations cogfasser! I'm the proud keeper of the ukulele you posted the photo of earlier. It has had a lot of adventures in the seven years I've enjoyed playing it. The more it wears in the better it sounds.
Hello Brad. I'm so happy to hear that you're back building these little jewels. I hope you and your family are well.
I'm lucky to have gathered together a lot of nice vintage ukuleles over the years, but this is the one that was made for me and should the others have to go, the one I'll be keeping.
Here's a video shot on holiday in Italy a few years back. There are a few more in the playlist.

Also an example that you don't need small hands to play a soprano ;)
Wishing you health to enjoy your new instrument. (And top work as usual, Brad!)

Hey Philip, nice to hear from you and thanks for your nice comments. I am doing well at the moment and very pleased and excited to be building again.
Brad

I loved that! Where did you find the music for it?

And the ukulele sounds absolutely wonderful. That you've hung onto it for seven years says a lot, and that you like to play more than your others says even more.

Brad, your ukes are gorgeous. I can't wait to see some in person.

Teri

What a little beauty! Congratulations cogfasser! I'm the proud keeper of the ukulele you posted the photo of earlier. It has had a lot of adventures in the seven years I've enjoyed playing it. The more it wears in the better it sounds.
Hello Brad. I'm so happy to hear that you're back building these little jewels. I hope you and your family are well.
I'm lucky to have gathered together a lot of nice vintage ukuleles over the years, but this is the one that was made for me and should the others have to go, the one I'll be keeping.
Here's a video shot on holiday in Italy a few years back. There are a few more in the playlist.

Also an example that you don't need small hands to play a soprano ;)
Wishing you health to enjoy your new instrument. (And top work as usual, Brad!)

Top Bottom