FS: Kinnard 2018 Series 3 Tenor Cedar/Makore with K&K passive pickup

technicalta

Reaction score
Excellent condition Series 3 Kinnard tenor with cedar top and makore back and sides. Has an ebony radius fretboard and K&K Twin Spot pickup installed. It's a beautiful ukulele with great sound and is super easy to play. I'm the second owner and purchased it from another UU member. Selling because I've somehow collected five ukuleles and just don't have enough time to play all of them. I prefer my other tenor over this one.

I can send a sound sample via email to anyone interested.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nWmcV3a

Originally priced at $3500, I'm asking $2100 + shipping via USPS. Paypal only.

Comes with Kala hardshell case.

Please email me at technical.ta@gmail.com if you have any questions or interested.

Last edited:
Man, another time and I would have jumped all over this. A Kinnard Series 3 tenor for $2100! Wow!

Market has really been slow lately. I’m just trying to slim down the collection and get this beautiful uke to a new home since I’m not playing it too much.

This is a great sounding Uke! I have a Kinnard Mahogany Tenor and love everything about it. Its a good deal at the current pricing.

If it makes any difference, Kinnard ukes are nothing short of magic. If I didn't have 2, I would have snapped this up in a heartbeat.

As the owner of a tenor Kinnard ukulele (spruce and padauk), I'm shocked that this one hasn't been grabbed up yet!

This is such a beautiful instrument and if I could afford it... I spoke with a friend who mentioned the summer is very slow for selling instruments and the fall is slightly better. But in the winter more people do buy instruments. Good luck with the sale of your beautiful Ukulele.

Series 3 is the highest grade model from Kinnard isn't it? I think only customs are higher.

I have a Kinnard Series 2, Spruce/Rosewood tenor that really sings. A joy to play, with a fast neck. Well balanced.

Kinnard's craftsmanship and attention to detail is superb.

Series 3 is the highest grade model from Kinnard isn't it? I think only customs are higher.

I have a Kinnard Series 2, Spruce/Rosewood tenor that really sings. A joy to play, with a fast neck. Well balanced.

Kinnard's craftsmanship and attention to detail is superb.

Not the OP, but yes, Series 3 is the highest grade, though there have been some, like the Luthier's Reserve, that might be even higher grade - or at least have special features.

I have a Kinnard, and nothing that I've played, (obviously there are many I haven't played), beats it for sound, play-ability, looks, and craftsmanship. (Can you tell I like mine? LOL.) Whoever gets this will be getting a great ukulele.

Top Bottom