Thread: WTB: Blackbird Clara

Default WTB: Blackbird Clara

I thought I would give it another try to see if anyone is looking to sell their Clara. Iím looking for a 2018 or newer model with the new Ekoa look. Upgrades not necessary but tell me what you have. Iím looking for excellent condition only with no flaws. Please get in touch if you have one youíre willing to sell. Thanks!!

Judging by the prices I've seen for used Claras, you might be better off ordering a new one and getting it just the way you want it - and in perfect condition. I've seen one or two advertised at above list price, although they may have had extra cost options.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thanks jerryc41. Yea I’ve thought about that. Maybe a new one at $1295 is in the stars. I’ve had both a Clara and Farallon and ended up selling both for something I “had to have”. Now I’m cycling back to the Clara for specific features it has. I’ve whittled down my Ukes to just an Anuenue Moonbird UT200 which is a keeper for now at least. I’m looking for that ukulele that I can take anywhere and not worry about it too much. The Clara is a Uke that works for what I’m looking for. I just thought someone might be where I was where they have their eye on something they want and their Clara might be something they might want to sell. Not looking for perfect but one in excellent condition would be preferred. I’m always interested in seeing what people have though!

Quote Originally Posted by mshep View Post
    Thanks jerryc41. Yea I’ve thought about that. Maybe a new one at $1295 is in the stars. I’ve had both a Clara and Farallon and ended up selling both for something I “had to have”. Now I’m cycling back to the Clara for specific features it has. I’ve whittled down my Ukes to just an Anuenue Moonbird UT200 which is a keeper for now at least. I’m looking for that ukulele that I can take anywhere and not worry about it too much. The Clara is a Uke that works for what I’m looking for. I just thought someone might be where I was where they have their eye on something they want and their Clara might be something they might want to sell. Not looking for perfect but one in excellent condition would be preferred. I’m always interested in seeing what people have though!
    Yeah, I know what it's like to sell something and then regret it. That happened to me with three ukes. The Clara is a good choice for something you won't have to worry about.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thanks, I found something!

Thread Information