Wanted - vintage Martin ukuleles

Tigershark

Reaction score
Looking to add some old Martins to my ukulele room. Anything up to and including Style 5K. Let me know what you are looking to sell.

f5e34e0da8779e02e8559033b4341fd0.jpg

I have 4 a 1919 1M, 1934-35 1M, 1936-41 1M and a 1923-27 2M. All from the rescue room, all players, all for sale, see your Private Message Box

Last edited:
Looking to add some old Martins to my ukulele room. Anything up to and including Style 5K. Let me know what you are looking to sell.

f5e34e0da8779e02e8559033b4341fd0.jpg

My soprano playing days are behind me, and I’ve got two vintage Martin Style 1s that don’t get any playing time anymore. I’ve been meaning to post them for sale, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

One is from the early 1930s (bar frets, rosewood binding. The other is likely from the later 1930s, but I’d have to verify. Both are terrific players with great, low action. Both have that signature vintage-Martin mahogany voice. The earlier one has a long, tight but unrepaired crack on the back panel that should be an easy fix for a tech, luthier or competent DIYer. The newer one is crack-free. Both will come with a case.

I haven’t taken pictures, recorded sound samples or even priced them yet, but if you’re interested, let me know and that will give me impetus to get off my behind and do it. Not looking to turn a profit on these; just want to cash out for what I have into them (which is less than their market value).

Send me a private message if you’re interested. Thanks.

Email me if you want to see a 20's Martin O model.
Sounds great but has a couple of hairline back cracks that should be repaired. A “project uke“ I decided I don't need after all.
Cheap!
I would send you pics, but UU is very difficult to work without a PC. (I use my phone only.)
Tanders5 at MSN dot com

Top Bottom