Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Eden Origin Tenor (WoU brand)

Default FS/FT: Eden Origin Tenor with pick up (WoU brand)

Hey everyone,

I have for sale an Eden Origin Tenor electric with case. I'm asking $125 shipped lower 48, I will cover PayPal fees and yes this includes the hardcase.

I bought this uke this year to see if I liked a Tenor scale and it turns out I really do, so I'd like to upgrade.

This is a solid cedar top, liminate side s, with a wood inlay edging and abalone rosette around the sound hole. It has a generic pick up with a built in tuner which is really convenient. It is powered by two CR2032 batteries located on the bottom next to the aux jack. I'll include two new batteries as well. Full tenor scale, 14 frets to the body, 36mm nut.

Baz did a review of the non-electric which can be found here:

https://www.gotaukulele.com/2019/03/...ulele.html?m=1

There is a blemish on the top left of the headstock, which is under the clear coat (photo) and the case has a nice ding (photo). The ukulele and case came this way as a blemish stock, so it's not a case of an abused instrument. I can provide more detail or photos on request.

I really love this instrument but my wife is really mad about a recent Ukulele acquisition so it's probably a best I try to sell this one before buying another....

Edit: other relevant info: non-smoking house, original owner, 2 months old
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Muybien04; 09-14-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Price

Adding photos of blemishes here. Sorry new here, haven't gotten the hang of forum posting and ran out of room in previous post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, is it as shimmery as Baz,s? Does the electric component full the sound at all?

Yes I would say so. I'm not an expert, and my understanding is that electronics can have an impact on the sound but imo it is very similar. This one came with clear flurocarbon (I believe worth) and the one Baz reviewed had browns.

Price update for ground shipping included. If you need it faster send me your zip code and I can get you a quote for the method you prefer.

Bump - it's almost the freaking weekend!

Sound sample. Just so you know, this amazing uke does not itself make you an amazing player as I have just demonstrated.

https://vimeo.com/356321930
    Last edited by Muybien04; 08-27-2019 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Trying to embed video but Im not good at this apparently

https://vimeo.com/356917062

Electric sound sample. Plugged into a Fender on the clean channel.

Weekend bump, great affordable tenor to travel around with!

Updated post, lower price, and yes to a couple questions it includes the case.

Would prefer to trade for an outdoor ukulele tenor size.

Thread Information