[B]Season 392 - Hats Off To Harry![/B]

Good morning, Seasonistas!!!! And what a beautiful morning it is! Thanks to all who've offered their good thoughts for the Season's theme and to those who've gotten us off to a fantastic start to the party! What's a party without good music? We'll never know, because the music we've got so far is off the charts super!!!!!

But.... well..... maybe it's time to refresh your memories of a vintage performance by the Man of the Hour ..... and his simian friend. Where is our Randy now? Well, we haven't heard from him yet and perhaps that's because he's on his Aba Daba Honeymoon! ;) Have a wonderful day, my friends, and don't forget, Kelly's beautiful Season is still running! :)

This is a D song, here is Dancing Barefoot by Patti Smith (By the way I have nog idea what went wrong with the vid ;)).

:bowdown:

Cracking days work Wim

I had some spare time today, so why not make some music ;). I was working on some of these already, and some I did before, so that makes it easier to just press record and see where it goes.

Last edited:
Fondly remembering the time Randy called on us to do the alphabet...what fun that was! For me, the best part was that while several raced to get in 26...He kept up, watched every video.
BEST
HOST
EVER.
You likely know what is next...Taking a page from WIM's Playbook. Brilliant that he got it going again.
This is "A"

And "B"

Well I missed Alphabet Season entirely. Sadly this video is a complete train wreck, especially towards the end. It sure was fun though. Mot sure if I'll even get to "B".
Sorry about the expletives Linda. :uhoh:

Top Bottom