Looking for Trade: Collings Concert for a Collings Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arob54

UU VIP
Reaction score
FS: Collings UC1

Update to listing: I have found a tenor, so now I am selling this concert outright and no longer looking for a trade. 1250 + shipping via PayPal goods and services, (I’ll cover the PayPal fees). New for sale thread created.

As it’s wifely known, Collings is no longer making ukuleles. The condition of the is little guy is great with just a few faint strum marks on the top, they have to be in the right light to be seen. It has a a lot of figure for a UC1 model. No dents, dings, scratches. No previous repairs or items needing repair. No previous modifications. Has been properly humidified with smooth fret ends and no warping. Collings case included. These really are as playable as billed, and the tone is just outstanding. It’s hard to let go of, but I prefer playing tenors.

HMS listing description of the UC1:
“The UC1 is our entry-level satin lacquer finish concert model with simplified appointments. But don't let the ''entry-level'' part fool you - it's built with the same quality construction as our higher end models. With solid Honduran mahogany top, back and side wood, the UC1 is undoubtedly one of the finest professional concert ukes available in its price range.
Standard Features Include:
-Select mahogany body and neck
-Tortoise and wood nitrite strip rosette
-Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
-Unbound traditional "Single-Point" headstock
-Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
-Rosewood radiused fingerboard
-Mortise and tenon neck joint
-18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
-"C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
-12" Fingerboard radius
-1 3/8" Bone nut
-15" Scale length
-Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
-Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
-Pegheds geared tuners with 4:1 ratio
-Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage”

Contact me via PM or email me at arob54(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions or if you are interested in purchasing.

B54449E1-E0CC-4978-9256-AD69A8FFA40B.jpg6DE1CC60-99A9-4B15-BEC1-7A1F814ECA32.jpgA9A96498-2FFB-48CD-8E6D-60E86D5983EB.jpgFBCD2E7F-AE99-4BE8-A80C-B05554AC49F3.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qg9RDFP2kLxvtetd6

Thanks for looking,
Andy

Attachments

• 4AC20D41-92D7-4D5C-B111-9843BB679717.jpg
    4AC20D41-92D7-4D5C-B111-9843BB679717.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Also, to limit the risk involved with a trade, I would like to conduct the transaction as a dual purchase where I purchase the tenor via PayPal goods and services and then the other party purchases my concert via PayPal goods and services. I understand it incurrs dual selling fees, but it is the best way I can think to mitigate the risk involved in a trade. I am open to suggestions that would protect both parties interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom