FS Cali Pineapple

keenonuke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am selling a Cali Pineapple for $450. It's a tenor body but a concert scale. I have found pineapples are not me. It doesn't get played. I will be at the NJ Uke Fest this Saturday and will be bringing it with me. If someone is interested in it please let me know. Hopefully someone will be taking the uke home. I will be adding the pictures.PSX_20190822_225148.jpgPSX_20190822_225535.jpgPSX_20190822_225807.jpgPSX_20190822_225933.jpgPSX_20190822_225956.jpg

Last edited:
It is a Cali Ukulele made by Mike Pereira of MP Ukulele.

I will be at the NJ Uke Fest this Saturday and will be bringing it with me

I'll be there on Saturday, but I don't need another pineapple. I always thought it would be nice if uke fests had a place where people could sell their used ukes, but that would interfere with the dealers who pay to be there.

I'll be there on Saturday, but I don't need another pineapple. I always thought it would be nice if uke fests had a place where people could sell their used ukes, but that would interfere with the dealers who pay to be there.

A festival could set up a table and a fee is paid to participate in the swap table and if a sale is made a small "donation" is given to the festival. The donation could be a set amount. The mandolincafe asks for 2% from those who sell thanks to the website. In essence the fee plus donation would be equivalent to shipping without the hassle of shipping. Those who participate in the swap table would be competition to vendors but so are the other vendors to one another. The swap table could also be set up to operate during a limited window of time and perhaps would then also have less of an impact on vendors if that is a concern.

A festival could set up a table and a fee is paid to participate in the swap table and if a sale is made a small "donation" is given to the festival.

Very good idea. Of course, the sellers would have to spend a lot of time at the table, rather than at workshops. And then there is all the handling and, possibly, dropping. :(

Top Bottom